Sunday 6 November 2011

Progress

Bonfire night last night.  A disappointing number of fireworks seen around.  Do people not send rockets up from their own backyards anymore?  Is 'light the blue touchpaper and retire' a dying art among new generations of families?

I've now reached the end of the first block of my OU course.  There are to be five in total. 
I worked through most of the assignments and posted a selection in the forum for discussion, so I feel I've kept up with the spirit of the thing.

Yesterday we were given a tutorial task to complete. It's not as bad as I had feared.  I had expected some naff group thing where we might all be asked to contribute to one project.  Instead we've been told to produce an individual piece of work to be commented on by other members of the group.  That's OK.  I can cope with that.
We've also been asked to critique a piece of our tutor's work.  I sense pitfalls ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment